The most reliable .bit registrar, online since December 2012 and hosting over 5000 domains
Bit domains are managed by the peer-to-peer Namecoin network with no central authority. The system is still at an early stage of development but grows rapidly. Register .bit domains via the namecoin software or use our service:
- Pay 0.01 Bitcoin, 20 Namecoins or the equivalent in any crypto-currency per domain & year
- No crypto-coins? No worries, you can pay with credit card as well ($5/domain & year)
- Our service works perfectly together with ZeroNet and similar apps
- We pay all your network costs like registration and update fees
- Transfer your .bit domains to us and get the first year free
- Transfer domains & coins in or out at any time for free
- We automatically keep your domains from expiring
- You do not need to run any Namecoin software
- No signup needed (using OpenID)
- Three simple steps:
View and register recently expired domains!
|Expired Domains - Click on domain name to register!
|0poll.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|0polls.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|zeropoll.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|xtracted.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|wpblogs.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|wpblog.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|the-clear.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|pizzapizza.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|ohilll.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
|ltce.bit|| Dec 7th, 2016|
The authoritative source for .bit domains is the Namecoin blockchain. This means normal DNS servers can currently not be used and surfing .bit domains remains difficult. Until a better solution is found (which is being worked on) we provide a proxy where you can access all .bit websites:
If you are using Google Chrome, we recommend our tiny Chrome browser extension to surf .bit websites without going through a proxy! Add directly to Chrome or read more.
You can also browse through all the .bit domains with an active website by clicking on the letters below. Domains linking to the same IP are grouped together.Click on the icon to open a site in our .bit proxy.
Currently 477027 .bit domains and 841 websites of which 209 are unique